- Car Rental
Terms & Conditions on the use of your Flexibreaks benefits
Memberships are valid for 12 months. Your accommodation stay period, travel date etc. must be within your membership period.
* No refunds apply on already paid/registered memberships and
Membership club benefits are not transferable and are for the member and his/her immediate family. Include husband / wife and children
(up to 18 years of age). Children under 12 years of age cannot travel alone on any bus or train service and must be accompanied by an adult member.
Up to 50% discount on a double or twin room applies to the hotel rack rate (the normal non discounted rate) and applies on the room rate only. Not applicable on meals, drinks, already reduced facility specials etc. At some facilities
a minimum of 2 nights stay apply. However many listed Flexibreaks establishments will offer members discounts on one night bookings. ONE UNIT / ROOM PER MEMBER RESERVATION ONLY!
Your discount entitles two adults sharing the same double or twin room or two adults with two children in a family room, to stay for up to 50% at any of Flexibreaks listed
accommodation facilities. DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY ON CONFERENCE AND GROUP BOOKINGS.
Many facilities offer single room discounts, including all listed guesthouses and several hotels. Children
sharing accommodation with adults pay the normal rates as charged by the facilities.
Discounts on self-catering units are generally based on the total rate of the unit / chalet. Children sharing their own room will be excempt from this discounted offer.
Some facilities have PEAK PERIODS when they unfortunately do not offer any discounted rates to members. Peak periods include, long weekends, school holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter and special events days. Please enquire with Flexibreaks and an alternative discounted facility option can be booked, if available.
A standard & minimum booking/admin fee of R75.00 will be charged on all local reservations. This fee may vary depending on the reservation - a Flexibreaks consultant will always supply you with your booking / admin fee charges payable on your reservation. Excludes bus and Shosholoza train reservations, which is a free service. Contact Flexibreaks for your Regional, International and multiple reservation fee charges. Should a reservation be cancelled and re-booked a cancellation & re-booking fee will be charged by Flexibreaks. Booking fees paid on cancelled reservations cannot be refunded or carried over to new reservations.
All discounted bookings must be made through Flexibreaks central reservations office by fax,
telephone or on our website. All bookings
are strictly subject to availability.
"Bookings being made by the member himself / herself with the resort or hotel on our program will be
treated as a normal booking and no rebooking on discount will be applicable afterwards ". Such a reservation cannot be cancelled by the member and re-booked through Flexibreaks.
We have carefully selected all of the accommodation facilities and
other club benefits on our program, but cannot guarantee that they
will not make policy changes. Participating Flexibreaks facilities may change from time to time. Flexibreaks cannot accept liability for
this, the quality of service or any other matter arising from our offers.
Memberships, benefits, discounts and reservations are not transferable
to any third party. Flexibreaks as well as the participating facilities and company's booking/ payment conditions are
applicable on the various benefits on offer. Discounts do not apply on any facility/company specials or already reduced rates.
Cancellations / no shows of confirmed bookings will incur a cancellation
fee as determined by the facility or travel company booked. An additional standard Flexibreaks R100.00 cancellation / no show fee will apply. All cancellations to be made in writing to
Flexibreaks central reservations office direct.
Changes made to any confirmed booking will be treated as a new reservation
and the relevant booking fee may be charged again at management’s
Some hotels will require a deposit to be paid prior to arrival. Our consultants will
supply you with the relevant details on confirmation of your reservation.
ONLY CASH BANK DEPOSIT PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY
FLEXIBREAKS WHEN TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION COSTS ARE PAYABLE
TO OUR OFFICE. INTERNET / BANK TRANSFER
PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED IF
STIPULATED ON YOUR QUOTATION.
“NO CHEQUE PAYMENTS”.
Flexibreaks a division of Holiday Marketing Services (PTY) Ltd will have the right to discontinue any club members
membership should he / she misuse it in any way. Membership fees and benefits are determined by the
management of Flexibreaks and may be amended or supplemented at any time. Managements decision is final and non negotiable.
The Flexibreaks club benefits are subject to the above terms and conditions and those of the participating hotels
The Flexibreaks membership offer is for South African citizens only.
Copyright and all other rights reserved by Flexibreaks. All information is correct
at time of publishing.
FLIGHT CLUB RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Time/date and route changes on club flight bookings can only be made by member credit card direct with our central reservations office. (No 3rd party credit cards are accepted by our office for payments). Extra airline and club admin fees will apply on date or route changes, payable by member credit card only. Members may change their flight times, dates and routes at the airports direct on a cash basis but will be charged additional fees by the airline and the difference in club and airline airfares.
*** NO NAME CHANGES APPLY OR CAN BE MADE ON ANY CLUB FLIGHT RESERVATION***
- Should a cancellation or no show apply, the passenger will forfeit the full cost paid on this ticket and in addition will be charged a R100.00 club cancellation / no show charge. Should a date/time change occur to contact our office direct, prior to your flight date. Fares may change and an extra airline booking change charge may apply – which is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Ticket/s booked are for the member (passenger/s) use only and is not transferable to any third party or non-member.
- We cannot be held responsible for any additional charges / delays which may occur upon checking in due to incorrect information supplied by members to our office.
- Checked baggage is limited to 20kg, plus ONE piece of hand luggage only, limited to 7kg. Provided the hand luggage fits into the aircraft overhead bins.
- PLEASE NOTE: All airlines have their standard flight conditions. For further detail, please visit the 1Time airline website direct.
CAR RENTAL CLUB RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Member credit card rentals only. No cash or third party credit card rentals accepted by Flexibreaks.
- The member / renter will be charged for the total rental cost, any extras not included in quotation (when requested), a tank of fuel and the applicable liability excess by the car hire company on collection of the vehicle. Please make sure funds are available on your credit card. On return of the vehicle the relevant amount due to the renter will be released on the credit card used. Should the vehicle be damaged, stolen or in an accident the applicable excess amount on hold will be retained by the car hire company for insurance purposes.
- Vehicles will not be released and your club reservation will not be honoured, should the car rental company be unable to charge your credit card for whatever reason. Vehicles will also not be released to third parties.
- A valid drivers license of the driver / renter and credit card to be produced on collection of the vehicle. Only the booked member or qualifying club beneficiary may drive the vehicle. The member must be the driver, license and credit card holder – be 23 years or older and have a license for longer than 3 years.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings will incur a club cancellation fee of R100.00.
- No show / no collection fees may be charged by the rental company. The liable amount can be equal to ONE full day rental charge plus an additional admin fee.
- Drivers / members driving under the influence and whom are involved in an accident will be held fully responsible for the total vehicle damage cost/s to the rental firm. All relevant insurance cover/s will immediately become nil & void when under the influence or in case of reckless driving. Please refer to the signed and accepted car rental contract / agreement upon renting a vehicle.
- PLEASE NOTE: All car rental companies have their own standard rental conditions. For further detail, please visit their websites direct. Also refer to the contract signed upon renting a vehicle.
BUS/TRAIN CLUB RESERVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our office will require full CASH DEPOSIT or INTERNET TRANSFER pre-payment on all bus and train reservations. Payment/booking conditions apply and members will be advised upon request of this service.
- The passengers traveling have to be the main member and/or qualifying club beneficiaries and will be required to produce their ID documents and bus boarding pass. This boarding pass will only be issued by our office upon receipt of full member payment.
- Passengers are required to be at the relevant departure points 30 - 60 minutes before departure.
- Standard luggage allowances apply with each bus and train company. Our office will provide details, uponconfirmation of your reservation.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be utilized by any other person except the booked passenger/member/qualifying club beneficiary.
- Once your bus ticket is booked & paid, no refunds apply. A new travel date must be re-booked and any costing difference to be paid in full by the passenger/s. Should any changes apply on your bus reservation to contact our office direct at (011) 974-2626 from Mon - Fri 08:00-17:00 (closed 13:00–14:00).
- A club admin fee will be charged on any changes or re-bookings of a confirmed bus / train reservation.
- PLEASE NOTE: All bus and train companies have their own standard travel conditions. For further detail, please visit their websites direct.
STARLIGHT CLUB CRUISE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All passengers traveling will require a valid passport – except on a 2 night cruise to "Nowhere". An original photo ID document will apply. Children require an original birth certificate. Photocopies and certified documents are NOT accepted by Starlight.
- Cruise tickets and confirmation will only be issued upon receipt of full payment. Tickets to be collected by the passenger/s from any Starlight Cruise office within South Africa. Tickets are not issued at our office and therefore cannot be collected from our office or posted to clients due to security reasons.
- Only the passengers booked may utilize the cruise reservation and may board.
- Tickets and our club discount offer are not transferable to any non- club beneficiary or non-member travelling with the member. Passengers sharing with a member in a cabin will gladly be booked by our office but will be exempt from our discount offer.
- Booking amendment fees (cruise / date change) will be charged by Starlight and our office. No changes are accepted by Starlight on bookings boarding within 7 days.
- All meals, drinks, purchases etc. are charged and is payable only in US Dollars or by credit card on the cruise. All extra payments are for the passengers own account and are not included in the cruise amount paid to our office.
- PLEASE NOTE: Starlight Cruises has their own standard travel / booking / boarding terms and conditions. For further detail, please visit the Starlight Cruises website direct.
ACCOMMODATION CLUB RESERVATTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your club reservation is only confirmed and discounted club rate applicable if the required full or pre-payment was made to the establishment or our office on or before the due date provided. Only if no pre-payment is stipulated on your reservation, the full payment will be due on arrival or prior to checking out at the accommodation establishment.
- Holiday Marketing Services trading as Flexibreaks / Linric Club are not responsible for payment of any account or outstanding amount due to the facility by a client. Members are liable for their own accounts.
- Facilities may cancel a reservation if pre-payment is not met by the due date.
- The costing on a booking confirmation only includes accommodation and meals (if any) stipulated. Any services and meals not specified are for the clients own account such as breakfast, lunch, dinners, drinks, telephone calls, parking, items of personal nature, tipping, transfers, special requests etc.
- Payment of the quoted amount constitutes binding acceptance by the client of the services offered on the terms set out herein.
- Reservations are only guaranteed by the facility on receipt of the required deposit / pre-payment, if stipulated.
- Price increases resulting from increases by establishments, Government taxes and levies will be for the clients own account.
Amendments to Reservations
- The member must be included in the reservation and has to check-in at the facility. Members may not book for non-members except if a non-member shares a room or unit with a member. No benefit is transferable. Our office will have the right to terminate a client’s membership should he/she misuse it any way. NO ADDITIONS TO THE AMOUNT OF GUESTS WILL BE APPROVED BY FLEXIBREAKS ONCE A RESERVATION IS MADE. These guests, if not club members to book with the venues direct and are exempt from the Flexibreaks discount offer.
- Where applicable, members to hand in a Flexibreaks discount voucher to the venue upon checking in. This voucher will be issued by our office upon confirmation of your reservation. NO VOUCHER–NO DISCOUNT.
- A Flexibreaks reservation is not valid should the member already have made a reservation direct with the facility. Bookings already made by members direct with participating Flexibreaks accommodation venues, will be treated as a normal non-discounted reservation and cannot be cancelled and re-booked afterwards with Flexibreaks.
- We recommend clients to take out adequate insurance when traveling to cover against accidents, unforeseen cancellations, loss/damage and/or theft of personal possessions.
- Flexibreaks reserves the right to levy additional admin charges in the case of amendments to any reservations such as date / venue changes etc. No additions to the amount of persons can be made once booked with our office or can be added to your room or unit on arrival at the establishment.
- Any changes to a reservation must be made with our central reservations direct. Changes being made by a member direct with the establishment or company booked will result in the immediate forfeit of the club discount offer. An amended confirmation and discount voucher (where applicable) will be re-issued by Flexibreaks.
- DISCOUNT OFFERS AND COSTS MAY CHANGE ON A RESERVATION DATE AMENDMENT.
- If an accommodation booking is cancelled, a R100.00 cancellation fee are charged by our office. All no-shows will be levied a minimum admin charge of R100.00 by our office. In addition all accommodation venues have their own standard cancellation and no-show charges which may vary from facility to facility and may be up to 100% of the total reservation cost. This charge is solely the responsibility of the member and to be paid to the booked establishment direct on demand.
- Flexibreaks cannot negotiate on behalf or on request of a member a lesser cancellation charge with the management of our participating accommodation venues.
- All cancellations required in writing and faxed or e-mailed to our office.
- We have carefully selected all of the accommodation facilities and benefit companies on our club program, but cannot guarantee that they will not make policy changes. We cannot accept liability for this, the quality of service or any other matter arising from our offers. All services are undertaken on the basis of our suppliers standard terms and conditions.
- We do not accept any liability for actions, errors or omissions on the part of any accommodation venue, travel benefit suppliers and/or their staff or any third parties.
- Under NO circumstances can Flexibreaks/Holiday Marketing Services be held responsible for costs on any member's behalf, so it be for outstanding accounts, declined insurance covers due to negligence/misconduct, breach of rental agreements, no shows, cancellations etc. Flexibreaks is solely the benefit provider, offering members discounts on holiday and travel related services.
ALL CLUB RESERVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS STIPULATED ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION MAY CHANGE OR BE AMENDED WITHOUT NOTICE.
TO PREVENT ANY INCONVENIENCE, PLEASE ALWAYS READ OUR BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS ON ALL DOCUMENTS ISSUED TO YOU, ON OUR WEBSITE AND THE APPLICABLE VENUES AND TRAVEL COMPANIES WEBSITES.
BY MAKING, ACCEPTING AND UTILISING A CLUB RESERVATION, MEMBERS AKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED OUR CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THOSE OF THE PARTICIPATING ACCOMMODATION VENUES AND TRAVEL COMPANIES.